Our world is characterised by accelerating transformational change. Revolutions in information technology, life sciences, consumer behaviour and the global supply chain are changing the ways in which businesses, consumers and citizens function. Our societies, work environments and family structures are evolving in ways that are perhaps more significant than ever before.
As change occurs, sources of competitive advantage transform quickly and irrevocable. Barriers to entry fall, and the product lifecycle accelerates. Companies must adapt lean management, eliminate waste and focus on continual improvement. Customer-centred processes are required that address the needs of consumers, customers, intermediaries, distributors and other key stakeholders. In a global labour market, professions are dynamic and fast-changing, requiring continual enhancement of qualifications and knowledge. As we move towards a global shareholder and a knowledge economy, the quality and efficiency of human resources constitutes a key competitive advantage to any firm and, by extension, to any society.
Our company, consultants and project work are defined by six core values, which form an integral part of our identity and operations:
- Honesty and Objectivity: We approach our work in an objective, scientific way. We do not alter our research or analysis to suit non-transparent objectives.
- Intellectual Rigour: We design and apply in-depth analytical and problem-solving techniques. Our approach is rooted in empirical, replicable findings that lead to consistent results. We approach each project as a unique case that merits a unique solution, arrived at independently.
- Value Creation: We exist to create value. Our consultancy interventions lead to a real benefit for our clients. We honour our commitments.
- Consideration and Respect: Our work and personal behaviour are governed by consider-ation and respect for our clients, colleagues and competitors. We contribute the wider sustainable and equitable social and environmental context in which we work and live.
- Ethics: We work in an ethical and transparent manner. We create a balanced, motivating and rewarding environment for our consultants, enabling them to achieve success. We work fairly with clients, and never compromise client data or information.
- Knowledge: We base our work on knowledge acquired through our own experience as well as through that of other consultants, managers and practitioners. We continually invest in the development of our in-house knowledge base, our consultants and our ability to perform.